My first impressions about Unity 5 are:
- Large community that helped me a lot;
- Use C# to write some lines of code;
- To debug an Android app, it is only available via Wi-Fi. Why not via USB cable?
- I need learn how to design characters, scenario, etc.
Now I can understand much better how video game development implies. It is necessary have a few top designers and developers. I am really delighted to develop an Unity 5 video game! 😉
Few days ago, I was faced by an particular issue. How to update a Fragment List after I have clicked on Alert Dialog Fragment? After hours of research, I have found an useful tutorial.
There is a particular text that have caught me attention!
Often you will want one Fragment to communicate with another, for example to change the content based on a user event. All Fragment-to-Fragment communication is done through the associated Activity. Two Fragments should never communicate directly.
After I have learned this paragraph, the solution for my problem was easy to fix! All you have to do is:
- Define an interface
- Implement the interface
- Deliver a Message to a Fragment
If you have followed those three steps, your application runs well without any kind of problems.